2013 Public Education Campaign
NASW California Chapter PSA Contest
Enter to Win $1000
- The Challenge: Create a 30 to 60 second digital presentation highlighting professional social work.
- The Message: Highlight social workers as change agents at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels, while increasing public awareness of the profession.
- The Prizes: First prize $1000, second prize $500, and third prize $300.
Procedure and Timeline
- Upload video to YouTube. Submit online entry form. Email link to your YouTube video to email@example.com.
- All finished PSA videos (digital only) must be submitted before 5 pm on Feb 1, 2013.
- NASW-CA membership will vote on the winning submission via YouTube.
- The winner will be announced during Social Work Month, March 2013.
Rules and Regulations
- Entries with derogatory language or imagery will not be accepted.
- No licensed images or audio.
- No copyrighted music without the written consent of the publisher/owner.
- All talent must sign a release that accompanies the submitted PSA.
- The winning entry will be the property of NASW.
- NASW elected officers or staff are not eligible.
- NASW reserves the right to declare no winner.
Complete PSA Contest Entry Form
Examples from Prior Years
View nominees for 2012
View nominees for 2011
View nominees for 2010
NASW-CA Customer Service